This fun class is great for both kids and adults, just in time to make a beautiful bracelet to wear for spring. It is being offered for ages 7 and up, so young people can take a class to make something for Mother's Day. The technique is quick and easy to learn, and the result is lovely. You will leave this class wearing your new beautiful bracelet, and you be proud to say that you made it yourself!
Tools & Materials:
You will need to bring or purchase the following supplies for your project:
- SoftTOUCH cord (~2 feet/ bracelet)
- 1 clasp
- 2 crimps
- Size #11 Seed Beads to connect the flowers (1 tube is more than enough)
- Larger beads for the flower petals (4mm round, faceted round or bicone work best - 1 strand is plenty)
The instructor will be at Bead Inspirations 30 minutes before the start of class to assist you in selecting your beads. We have lots of colors to choose from! Materials for your project are not included in the class fee. You may choose from our large selection or bring your own. At the end of class you will pay for the materials you used for your project. All tools necessary for use during the class will be provided in the class by the instructor. Tools for use at home are available for purchase.
Location: Classes are held at our store, 1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online with Paypal or a credit card (secure) by adding this class to the online shopping cart, and checking out.
- Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover/American Express info to employee)
- Come into the store and pay with check, cash or Visa/Mastercard/Discover/ American Express
Discount: Students will receive a 10% discount on in-store merchandise for 4 weeks prior and 2 weeks after the class.
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class enrollment terms and conditions.
Instructor: Mary Heimann
Class size: 2 student minimum - 8 student maximum
Date & Time:
- Sunday, May 7, 2017, 1:00pm - 2:30pm.