This earring kit contains all the components to make the Sand & Surf Earrings made with Aquamarine beads and nickel-free earwires (good for most people with sensitive skin). Comes unassembled. They are approximately 1 5/8" long.
Tools Needed (not included)
- 2 - Small Aquamarine nugget beads
- 2 - 1" eye pins
- 2 - Sand dollar charms
- 2 - French ear wires
- 4 - Antique Brass plated spacer beads
- Stack spacer bead, aquamarine chip bead and another spacer bead on the eye pin. Make a make a basic wire loop or wire wrap with round nose pliers and cut off the excess with flush cutters. For further instructions on the basic wire loop, download free technique sheets.
- Open the loop of the eyepin to the side (open it like a door; don't "unround" it) with chain nose or flat nose pliers.
- Hook the sand dollar charm to the eye pin loop, then close the eye pin with the pliers.
- Open the loop of the ear wire with chain or flat nose pliers (open to the side).
- Hook the other side of the eyepin assembly to the ear wire and close it with the pliers.
- Repeat for the other earrings.
Note: the aquamarine beads vary in size, shape, and color. We have matched them for earrings as best we could. However, the two beads will not be the exact same size, color, and shape. Such is nature!