Take class with a friend & save 20%: Sign up for this class with a friend & you both receive $9 for materials in store credit on the day of the class!
In this introductory workshop, you will learn techniques to make professional-quality necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. Make a practice piece using these techniques, then design your own project out of beads and materials that you select. Class is designed so that you will leave with at least one gorgeous finished necklace or bracelet, along with matching earrings. We provide the tools, guidance, and encouragement. You'll be amazed by what you can create!
What you will learn:
- String bracelet or necklace on SoftFlex beading wire
- Attach clasps and jump rings
- Make crimps that don't come apart
- Add crimp covers
- Make design decisions
- Choose materials that won't irritate sensitive skin
- Use 1-step looper to make simple loop earrings
Materials: Everything you need is available in the class. Choosing your materials and designing your jewelry for your project is part of the class. Materials for the jewelry you make after your first project are not included in the class fee. You may choose from our large selection or bring your own. At the end of class you will pay for the materials you used for your project. All necessary tools will be provided in the class by the instructor. (Cost of materials varies depending on the materials you choose. The materials for a necklace range typically from $10 to $20.)
Location: Classes are held at our store, 1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online with a credit card (secure) by adding this class to the online shopping cart, and checking out.
- Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover info to employee)
- Come into the store and pay with check, cash or Visa/Mastercard/Discover
Materials discount: Students will receive a 10% discount on in-store merchandise for 4 weeks prior and 2 weeks after the class.
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class enrollment terms and conditions.
Instructor: Vicki Lapp, Dona Fisher, or Carol Bernau
Class size: 2 student minimum- 6 student maximum
Dates & Time:
- Sat., Oct 29, 2016, 10:00am - 2:00pm - class full
- Sun., Nov. 6, 2016, 1:00 - 5:00 - class full
- Sun., Nov. 27, 2016, 1:00 - 5:00 - newly added
- Sun., Dec 4, 2016, 1:00 - 5:00 - 1 spot left!
- Sat., Jan.14, 2017, 1:00 - 5:00
When you check out please write your desired date of the class in the order comments.