In our Basic Wire Wrap class, you'll learn the wire wrap, basic component of many different types of wire jewelry, including earrings and wirework necklaces & bracelets. We break down the wire wrap-making process into easy steps so that you are guaranteed to succeed!
What you will learn:
- Make wire wraps
- Assemble earrings
Materials: All tools and materials for learning and practicing the wire wrap are included in the class fee. In this one-hour class, there won't be time to make anything to take with you, but you'll be able to start designing and making things right away after class.
Location: Classes are held at our store, 1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online with a credit card (secure) by adding this class to the online shopping cart, and checking out.
- Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover info to employee)
- Come into the store and pay with check, cash or Visa/Mastercard/Discover
Materials discount: Students will receive a 10% discount on in-store merchandise for 4 weeks prior and 2 weeks after the class.
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class enrollment terms and conditions.
Instructor: Roberta Miller or Suzy Schuman
Class size: 2 student minimum- 6 student maximum
Dates & Times:
- Sat., April, 22, 2017, 11:00 - 12:00pm
- Sun., May 28, 2017, 12:00 - 1:00pm
- Sun., June 18, 2017, 1:00 - 2:00pm
- Sun., July 2, 2017, 1:00 - 2:00pm
- Sat., Aug 12, 2017, 1:00 - 2:00pm
When you check out please write your desired date to take the class in the order comments.