This beautiful bracelet combines freshwater pearls and soft leather to make a beautiful bracelet. Students will create a braided leather bracelet so that the leather strands surround each pearl or stone. A great bracelet for yourself or to give as a gift that will surely be treasured.
What you will learn:
- How to incoroporate leather cord, 28 gauge wire, and freshwater pearls or stones into a braided bracelet.
Tools Required: None
Necessary tools will be provided in the class by the instructor.
- 4 feet of 1.5 mm leather cord (for a 3-wrap bracelet)
- 4 feet of 28 gauge wire (choose a color that complements or blends with your pearls and leather)
- one 16 inc strand of freshwater pearls or stones of your choice
- 1 button (preferable with a shank)
Please have your materials ready when class begins. Instructor will be available 30 minutes before class begins to help you select your materials, if needed. Materials for your project are not included in the class fee. All materials are available for purchase on the day of class. You may choose from the selection in our store or bring your own. At the end of class you will pay for the materials you used for your project.
Location: Classes are held at our store, 1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online with a credit card (secure) by adding this class to the online shopping cart, and checking out
- Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover info to employee)
- Come into the store and pay with check, cash, or Visa/Mastercard/Discover
Discount: Students will receive a 10% discount on in-store merchandise for 4 weeks prior and 2 weeks after the class.
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class enrollment terms and conditions.
Instructor: Suzy Schuman
Class size: 2 student minimum - 6 student maximum
Date & Time (write the date in the comments of your order):
- Sat., April 15, 2017, 3:00 - 5:00pm