From the North Bay/Peninsula
- Take I-880 South towards Oakland.
- Take the 23RD AVENUE exit towards ALAMEDA - go 0.1 mi
- Continue straight off exit onto Kennedy St. Go 0.4 mi. The road makes a jog to the left.
- Turn right onto 23 Ave.
- Take the Park St. bridge into Alameda.
- Continue 0.4mi to the intersection at Lincoln Ave/Tilden Way. You'll see Fort Knox on the left. Bead Inspirations is next door.
From the South Bay
- Take I-880 North towards Oakland.
- Take the High St. exit.
- Go straight on Coliseum Way.
- Turn left onto High St.
- Take the High St. bridge into Alameda.
- At second light, turn right on Santa Clara Ave.
- Keep going and you'll reach Park St.
- Turn right on Park St.
- Bead Inspirations will be on the right side, before the next light
- Metered street parking on Park St. and Lincoln Ave. (closest to store)
- Unmetered street parking on Lincoln, Everett and Webb Ave.
- Bank of America parking lot entrances on Webb Avenue and Santa Clara Avenue, between Park Street and Everett Street. The parking is open to the public, but you must pay for parking in the slot box.
- Walgreens (corner of Lincoln & Parkl) entrances on Park Street or Tilden Way, across the street from the shop. Please patronize the store if you use their parking lot.
- Alameda Library has a large lot for library patrons; browse their book selection, then come to Bead Inspirations before you head home.
Closest BART station: Fruitvale.
Then take either 21 bus or 51a bus to Park St.
For more public transportation options go to:
Enter destination: 1544 Park St.
Enter city: Alameda
Copyright © 2016 Bead Inspirations. Powered by Zen Cart