This earring kit contains all the components to make the Silver Dragonfly Turquoise Earrings. Comes unassembled. Made with turquoise magnesite beads & nickel-free silver plated findings, good for most people with sensitive skin.
Step By Step Instructions
- Make two of the following units (this is the dangle): On a headpin, place the bead cap, 4mm bead, and then a second bead cap. Make a simple loop at the end of the headpin.
- Make two of these units (this is the top portion of the earring): On an eye pin, place the bead cap, 4mm bead, and a second bead cap. Make a simple loop at the other end of the eye pin.
- Open one of the loops on the unit you made in Step 2 and insert the top (head) of the 2-Hole Dragonfly Connector. Close the loop.
- Now, attach the dangle you made in Step 1 to the tail of the 2-Hole Dragonfly Connector, by opening and closing the top loop of the Step 1 unit.
- Bend away the end on one of the ear wires (the U shape part with the ball attached), attach the completed earring units you made in Step 4 to the ear wire loop, and bend back the ear wire towards the wire.
- Repeat Steps 3 through 5 for the other earring.
CONGRATULATIONS! You are now ready to wear your beautiful earrings, or give them as a lovely gift!