Are you curious about jewelry making and looking to learn some basic techniques to get started? If so, this free half hour-long workshop is for you! You'll find out how fun and easy it is to create your own unique jewelry.
Class is dedicated to learning the techniques listed below. Although no pieces will be completed during the introduction workshop, students will have all of the knowledge to make amazing jewelry on their own!
What you will learn:
-How to open and close a jump ring
-Basic construction of bracelets, necklaces, and earrings
-Putting a pendant on a necklace with a bail or jump ring
-Making a loop with the 1-Step Looper to make earrings, pendant, bracelets, necklaces
-Selecting the most suitable materials for your piece
Location: Classes are held at our store, 1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online by adding this class to the online shopping cart, and checking out (select store pick-up option to avoid shipping charges!)
- Call 510-337-1203
- Come into the store and reserve your spot in person
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class enrollment terms and conditions.
Instructor: Vicki Lapp or Mary Heimann
Class size: 2 student minimum - 8 student maximum
Date & Time (please specify which date you are signing up for):
- Sat., April 1, 2017, 11:00 - 11:30am
- Sat., May 6, 2017, 11:00 - 11:30am
- Sat., May 13, 2017, 1:15 - 1:45pm
- Sun., May 14, 2017, 1:15 - 1:45pm
- Sat., June 3, 2017, 11:00 - 11:30am
- Sat., July 1, 2017, 11:00 - 11:30am
- Sat., July 29, 2017, 12:15 - 12:45pm
- Sat., July 29, 2017, 3:15 - 3:45pm
- Sun., July 30, 2017, 12:15 - 12:45pm
- Sun., July 30, 2017, 3:15 - 3:45pm
- Sat., Aug 5, 2017, 11:00 - 11:30am