Create a gorgeous, glittering bracelet using leather cord and rhinestone chain! Carol Bernau will show you how to make this snazzy piece you'll be eager to show off.
- 2 9" pieces of 4mm rhinestone chain*
- 3 6 or 7" pieces of box rollo chain*
- 5' of 1mm leather cord*
- 4mm jump rings, preferably oval (brass is best if using a magnetic clasp)
- 3 strand slider clasp, either magnetic or not, in metal color to match
- E6000 or other strong glue
*Materials are for a 6-1/2" bracelet. For a larger bracelet, increase the number of inches of rhinestone chain, rollo chain, and leather cord accordingly.
Everything you need is available in the class. Choosing your materials and designing your jewelry is part of the class. Materials for your project are not included in the class fee. You may choose from our large selection or bring your own. At the end of class you will pay for the materials you used for your project. All necessary tools will be provided in the class by the instructor.
Location: Classes are held at our store, 1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online with a credit card (secure) by adding this class to the online shopping cart, and checking out.
- Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover info to employee)
- Come into the store and pay with check, cash or Visa/Mastercard/Discover
Materials discount: Students will receive a 10% discount on in-store merchandise for 4 weeks prior and 2 weeks after the class.
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class enrollment terms and conditions.
Instructor: Carol Bernau
Class size: 2 student minimum- 7 student maximum
Dates & Time: