To assemble this bracelet:
Note: The chain is attached to the magnetic clasp for extra security when wearing the bracelet.
- Before stringing, place a bead stopper or tape about 2" from one end of the beading wire to make sure the beads don't slide off as you work.
- String up all the beads on the Softflex beading wire in this order: a gold-plated bead cap, a 4mm pearl, a bead cap, a top-drilled golden shadow crystal, 3 top-drilled light rose crystals, a golden shadow crystal. (Note: the bead caps should be strung so they "frame" the pearl on each side.)
- Repeat this series six more times (7 times in all), then end with a bead cap, a pearl, and a bead cap.
- If you wish, now is a good time to check for fit. It helps to use another bead stopper, or tape, to secure the beads while you check the fit on your wrist. Of course remove the stopper or tape before doing step 5.
- Add a crimp tube to the end, string the beading wire through the loop of the magnetic clasp, then through the last link of the chain.
- Put the end of the wire back through the crimp tube, and crimp the crimp tube with crimping pliers.
- Put a bead stopper or tape on the unfinished end. With your fingers, align the crystal clusters so they fit together and align snugly on the bead wire.
- Repeat Step 5 on the unfinished end.
- Repeat Step 6, checking first for drape of the bracelet and alignment of the crystals.
- Cut off the excess wire.
- Add crimp covers over both crimps and close with the "rounding" slot of the crimping pliers.
Admire your lovely new bracelet -- for you or for a special gift!