You'll feel like dancing with this bracelet on! Make a stylish pattern using the superduo beads, with accents of seed beads and crystals adding flash down the sides!
- Superduo beads
- Size 11 seed beads
- Small crystal rondelles (2x3 or 3x5)
- 1 or 2 toggles or 3-hole slide closure
- Size 6 FireLine
- Size 12 needles
Everything you need is available in the class. Choosing your materials and designing your jewelry is part of the class. Materials for your project are not included in the class fee. You may choose from our large selection or bring your own. At the end of class you will pay for the materials you used for your project. All necessary tools will be provided in the class by the instructor.
Location: Classes are held at our store, 1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online with a credit card (secure) by adding this class to the online shopping cart, and checking out.
- Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover info to employee)
- Come into the store and pay with check, cash or Visa/Mastercard/Discover
Discount: Students will receive a 10% discount on in-store merchandise for 4 weeks prior and 2 weeks after the class.
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class enrollment terms and conditions.
Instructor: Carol Bernau
Class size: 2 student minimum - 6 student maximum
Date & Time: to be rescheduled