Instructions for Angelite Berries Necklace and Earrings Set
Back to Berries Necklace & Earrings Design Idea page
Step By Step Instructions
- Assemble 2 of these components:
On a 1" headpin, place an angelite bead and a blossom bead cap, and then make a simple loop.(If using 1.5" headpins, make a wire wrap at the end instead.)
- Open the loop on one ear wire and fasten one angelite /blossom assemblage. Repeat with the second ear wire and assemblage.
- Assemble 5 of these components:
On a 1" eye pin, place blossom bead cap, an angelite bead, and a blossom bead cap, making sure both bead caps are cupping the bead. Make a simple loop at the other end of the eye pin. (If using Artistic Wire, make a wire wrap at each end instead.)
- Assemble 4 of these components:
Count out 6 links of chain.
- Assembly -- Note: with the Vintaj chain, you won't need jump rings. It is even easier if you use 2 chain nose pliers, one in each hand, to open and close the loops of the chain, as it is fairly stiff.
- Take one end of a blossom/angelite/blossom segment and attach it to the end of one 6-link chain.
- At the other end of the 6-link chain, attach a second blossom/angelite/blossom segment.
- On the other end of the second segment, attach the second 6-link chain.
- Repeat these steps, connecting the remaining components from Steps 1 & 2. You should have one long strand of angelite segment, chain, angelite segment, chain, angelite segment, chain, angelite segment, chain, angelite segment afterward.
- Connect the two angelite segments at the end with the remaining chain.
- In the middle of the remaining chain, open the two center links and add the hook and eye clasp.
CONGRATULATIONS! ADMIRE YOUR BEAUTIFUL NECKLACE AND EARRINGS!
Copyright © 2016 Bead Inspirations. Powered by Zen Cart