The ingredients to make this charming necklace are:
- 1 Periwinkle Kazuri Bead
- 2 Swarovski 6mm Bicone crystals: Tanzanite
- 3 Swarovski Tanzanite crystals
- 2 2-hole Etruscan connectors
- 1 Love Birds connector
- 1 Orchid filigree
- 13 inches of Petite etched cable chain
- 1 Swirl clasp set
- 1 Brass 1" nickel free head pin
- 8 Brass 5.25mm open jump rings
- 4 1" eye pins Instructions are not included.
Tools Needed (not included):
- Round nose pliers, chain nose pliers or flat nose pliers, and flush cutters
Instructions to make filigree-wrap centerpiece
- Use your round nose pliers, flat nose pliers, or bail making pliers to shape the filigree to the size of the bead.
- Turn one side, then the other with your pliers, alternately repeating.
- Once the filigree has been formed to the basic shape of your bead, place the stone in the filigree and use your fingers to push the filigree around the front of the bead.
- Make sure that all four sides of the filigree are keeping the bead secure.
- The links of this chain open and close like jump rings. Use the link of the chain to hook into one of the cutouts of the centerpiece filigree to hang it.
For instructions for how to make a filigree wraps and basic link, download a free technique sheet or watch the filigree wrapping video.