Come up with words or sayings ~ then learn how to stamp them onto permanent keepsakes for your pet, cell phone, key ring, bracelet. Sign up for a fun-filled class where you can design and stamp your own personalized jewelry. This class is great for people who have done metal stamping before as well as first time stampers. With three fun fonts and design stamps to choose from, your options are endless! At the end of this class you will have designed and stamped your very own sterling silver, silver plated, copper, and/or brass keepsake pendants ready to wear out, or perfect for an immediate gift.
The above sample uses the Nunn Design Flat Tag with Bridgette lowercase stamping set.
What you will learn:
- How to evaluate the materials options for stamping imprints
- How to create a clear, clean image and avoid "shadow" images
Choosing your materials and designing your project is part of the class. Materials for your project are not included in the class fee. You may choose from our large selection or bring your own.
You will need to purchase:
- at least 2 stamping blanks of your choice (including at least one for practice)
- jump ring(s) - optional
- chain - optional
- ear wires - optional
- decorative beads - optional
At the end of class you will pay for the materials you used for your project.
Tools will be available for use in class. These include:
- bench block
- 1-2 lb. brass hammer (or heavy household hammer)
- letter, number, and design stamps
metal hole punches
metal dapping station
Location: Classes are held at our store, 1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online with a credit card (secure) by adding this class to the online shopping cart, and checking out
- Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover info to employee)
- Come into the store and pay with check, cash, or Visa/Mastercard/Discover
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class enrollment terms and conditions.
Instructor: Carol Bernau
Class size: 2 student minimum - 6 student maximum
Date & Time:
- Monday, February 15, 1:00-3:00pm - Sorry registration closed