Display your memories on an ornament! This hands-on class is a perfect introduction to working with Diamond Glaze. Use photographs and cut-outs to turn your memories into personalized ornaments to decorate your tree or give away as a gift! Students will complete projects which will cure (be finished) at home.
You will learn how to:
- Use diamond glaze and bezel settings to create picture frame pendants
- Deal with and avoid bubbles
- Embed objects
- Make a simple dangle design using eye pins and beads
NOTE: Diamond Glaze is water soluble and can be washed off clothing while wet with soap and water. If you are concerned about staining your clothes during your project, please consider wearing "work" clothes for the class.
Materials: Students will need to purchase the Picture Pendant Ornament class materials kit #11570 ($12 kit) at time of registration.
- Diamond Glaze
- One 25x22mm rhodium-plated square frame
- One silver ear-wire
- Two 42" silver eyepins
- Two 4 x 6 glass rondelles
There are no discounts given on class materials kits. When you purchase the kit online, please mark for store pickup. The kit will be given to you when you come to the class.
Please bring at least one picture (photo or clipping) that you wish to frame. The store also has holiday themed designs available to purchase and cut out. Choosing your materials and designing your ornament is part of the class. Additional bezels and beads for embellishment are also available for purchase on the day of class. You may choose from our wide selection or bring your own. At the end of class you will pay for any additional materials you used for your project. All necessary tools will be provided in the class by the instructor.
Location: Classes are held at our store, 1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online with a credit card (secure) by adding this class to the online shopping cart, and checking out.
- Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover info to employee)
- Come into the store and pay with check, cash or Visa/Mastercard/Discover
Discount: Students will receive a 10% discount on in-store merchandise for 4 weeks prior to and 2 weeks after the class.
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class enrollment terms and conditions.
Instructor: Carol Bernau
Class size: 2 student minimum - 7 student maximum
Date & Time:
- Sunday, November 13, 2016 1:00 - 4:00 pm- Sorry registration closed
When you check out please write your desired date of the class in the order comments.
Friendly reminder: Please add class materials kit #11570 ($12 kit) to your cart at checkout.