This necklace kit contains all the components to make the Tulips One Heart Necklace, with Czech glass chain, glazed clay, & nickel-free brass components. Comes unassembled. The Czech glass chain links are openable, making it easy to add or remove chain.
Instructions for Tulips One Heart Necklace
- Separate beaded chain into two equal lengths.
- Remove one single Czech glass bead link from either length.
- Cut the metal pin to remove the single Czech glass bead from step 2. (This bead will be used on the pendant).
- Attach a jump ring to the end of one length of chain. Do the same for the other length.
- Attach the opposite ends of the chains from step 4 to the filigree flower. If the filigree flower was a compass, the chains would go to left and right of North.
- Put one 3mm melon bead onto the headpin
- Put the headpin with melon bead through the bottom of the glazed clay heart.
- Put the second 3mm melon bead onto the headpin on top of the heart.
- Put the one link separated at step 2 on the headpin stack.
- Make loop on headpin.
- Attach the loop to the bottom of filigree flower.
- Attach S-Hook to the jump rings on the chain.