This earring kit contains all the components to make the Drops of Elegance earrings. Made with faceted glass and nickel-free brass components, good for most people with sensitive skin.
Components: 4 Faceted Glass 6x8mm Rondelles, 4 Vintaj 7mm Filigree Bead Caps, 4 Vintaj 3mm Melon Spacer Beads, 2 Vintaj 5.25mm 18g Jump Ring, 2 Vintaj 1" Eye Pins, 2 Vintaj 1" Headpins, 2 Vintaj French Ear Wire
Step By Step Instructions
- Make two of these units: On a nickel-free brass headpin, stack the following: a nickel-free brass Melon Bead, a Filigree Bead Cap, and a faceted glass rondelle. You will probably need to shape the Filigree Bead Cap by opening the petals somewhat to accommodate the glass rondelle. (The top of the bead cap will remain unfilled; the bottom petals will fold around the rondelle.) Make a simple loop at the end of the headpin.
- Make two of these units: On a nickel-free brass eyepin, place a faceted glass rondelle, then a Filigree Bead Cap, and a Melon Spacer Bead. Shape the bead cap as you did in Step 1 above. Make a simple loop at the other end of the eyepin.
- Open the loop on one of the nickel-free brass French Earwires, attach one of the Step 2 units you made above to the earwire loop, and close the loop.
- Open and attach a nickel-free brass jump ring to the loop on the bottom of the unit you just attached in Step 3 above.
- Hang one of the Step 1 units you made above on the jump ring you just attached in Step 4. Close the jump ring.
- Repeat Steps 3 through 6 for the other earring.
CONGRATULATIONS! You are now ready to wear your elegant new earrings, or make more in different colors!