Would you like to learn a fun and easy way to make earrings for gifts or for yourself? If so, this workshop is for you! You'll learn the techniques, then have time in class to create your own unique earrings!
In this class you will learn:
- How to open and close a jump ring
- Basic construction of earrings
- Putting a pendant on a necklace with a bail or jump ring
- Making a loop with the 1-Step Looper to make earrings & pendants
- Selecting the most suitable materials for your jewelry.
Materials: Everything you need is available in the class. Tools and practice materials will be provided. Choosing your materials and designing your earrings are part of the class. You may choose from our large selection or bring your own. At the end of class you will pay for the materials you used for your projects.
All materials are available for purchase at 10% off for 2 weeks prior (after you sign up) and 1 week after the class. No further discounts.
Location: Classes are held at our store, 1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class enrollment terms and conditions.
Instructor: Tami Flores
Class size: 2 student minimum - 5 student maximum