In lieu of the public classes that we previously offered, we are currently able to offer private lessons. We can offer lessons in the following:
- Stringing, crimping & finishing necklaces & bracelets
- Basic wire wrapping for earrings and pendants
- Seed bead techniques
- Wrap bracelets
- Filigree wrapping
Is there a particular technique you want to learn? Ask us and we can customize a class that suits your interests.
|# of Students
||Price per student per hour of instruction
To set up a private class, please email us with the following:
- What you want to learn
- How many students will be in taking the class together
- 2-3 options for dates and times that would work for you
This is a new offering, so thank you for bearing with us as we all figure out the details of how this can work for everyone.
In addition to private classes, check out our HOW TO page for FREE downloadable project sheets!
Stringing, crimping & finishing necklaces & bracelets
In this introductory private lesson, you will learn techniques to make professional-quality necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. Make a practice piece using these techniques, then design your own project out of beads and materials that you select, so be sure to bring your creativity!
This lesson includes:
- String bracelet or necklace on SoftFlex beading wire
- Attach clasps and jump rings
- Make crimps that don't come apart
- Add crimp covers
- Make design decisions
- Choose materials that won't irritate sensitive skin
- Use 1-step looper to make simple loop earrings
Everything you need is available in the lesson. Materials for the jewelry you make after your first project are not included in the lesson fee. All necessary tools will be provided in the lesson by the instructor.