This includes all components to make the Shimmering Lights Earrings. Comes unassembled. Good for most people with sensitive skin.
- 2 Swarovski 4-5mm Bicone Crystals
- 2 Faceted Glass 8x10 Rondelles
- 4 Silver-plated Tiffany Bead Caps
- 2 Silver-plated 1.5" 22g Eye Pins
- 2 Silver-plated 2" Head Pins
- 2 Silver-filled Earwires
Step By Step Instructions
- Make two of these units (the dangle):
On a head pin, place a crystal bicone. Make a simple loop at the end of the headpin.
- Make two of these units (the main earring):
On an eyepin, place a bead cap, a faceted glass rondelle, and another bead cap. Make a simple loop at the other end of the eyepin.
- Open the loop at the top of one of the eye pins of the units you made in Step 2 above and attach to the ear wire. Close the loop.
- Open the loop on one of the units you made in Step 1 above and hang it on the unit you made in Step 2 (the main earring). Close the loop.
- Repeat Steps 3 and 4 for the other earring.
CONGRATULATIONS! These beautiful earrings make a festive addition to any outfit, or make a cool gift!